- English Spanish
- Admitted in Florida (2005)
Registered as a Gaikokuho Jimu Bengoshi (2009)
Michael advises Japanese and non-Japanese clients in the area of corporate transactions, particularly in cross-border corporate and commercial transactions, including stock and asset purchase deals, joint ventures, licensing transactions, and sales and distribution arrangements. He began his career in the corporate practice group of Akerman, LLP in Florida. As a member of our Vietnam Practice Group, his work focuses on Southeast Asian-related transactions with an emphasis on Vietnam. He was born and raised in Canada.
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude)
- University of British Columbia (B.A., first class honours)
- 2020 -
- HCMC Office
- 2008 - 2019
- Nagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu, Tokyo
- 2007 - 2008
- GREAT Expo, LLC, Miami
- 2005 - 2007
- Akerman LLP, Fort Lauderdale
- For details, please contact the lawyer/professional.