- Japanese English
- Practice areas:
- M&ACorporate & Commercial TransactionsBankingFinance Regulations/ComplianceProject FinanceAcquisition FinanceFinTech BusinessesCross-border Financial TransactionsCross-border Transactions (General)Aerospace/Space
- Admitted in Japan (1998)
Admitted in New York (2003)
Hideo Horikoshi is a partner at Nishimura & Asahi, specializing in banking, acquisition finance, project finance, syndicated lending, and other financial and international transactions. Mr. Horikoshi has represented and advised governmental financial institutions, banks, private equity funds and companies in Japan and overseas.
He has extensive experience dealing with various large scale and complex acquisition finance transactions including TOB financing, mezzanine financing and recapitalization.
With his experience being seconded to the investment-banking department of a financial institution in Tokyo, his expertise also extends to the fields of debt restructuring and banking regulations.
- Southern Methodist University, School of Law (LL.M.)
- Hitotsubashi University (LL.B.)
- 2005 - 2007
- Financial Institution (Structured Credit and Investment Division)
- 2003 - 2004
- Asahi Koma Law Offices, New York Office
- 2002 - 2003
- Haynes and Boone, LLP, Dallas, TX