NISHIMURA & ASAHI Electricity and Gas Practice Team
The Export-Import Bank of Japan (J-EXIM) (1995-1996/Temporary assignment). Development Bank of Japan (DBJ)
(2005-2007/Part-time engagement). Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) (2007-2013/Part-time engagement).
Specializations: PFI/PPP, Electricity/Natural Resources and Energy, Project Finance
Achievements: IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate 2016 (Project Finance, Energy and Infrastructure, Banking), Asialaw Profiles 2016 Recommended individuals, etc.
- University of Washington School of Law (LL.M.)
- Hitotsubashi University (LL.B.)
- 2007 - 2013
- Project Finance Department and Energy, Natural Resources and Environment Finance Group, Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC)
- 2005 - 2007
- Project Finance Department and Finance Planning Department, Development Bank of Japan (DBJ)
- 1995 - 1996
- Legal Division and Project Finance Division, The Export-Import Bank of Japan (J-EXIM)
- For details, please contact the lawyer/professional.