Kei Ito is a partner at Nishimura & Asahi, specializing in banking, asset management, mutual funds, derivatives, securities and other financial and international transactions. He is also responsible for the firm’s China Practice.
Mr. Ito has significant experience ranging from traditional asset management business, such as investment trusts (mutual funds) and investment advisors, to alternative investments, such as private equity funds, buyout funds, infrastructure funds and hedge funds.
Mr. Ito has also advised Japanese and non-Japanese clients in all aspects of asset management. His asset management practice also covers the offer and sale of various offshore funds, notably sale and cross-listing and JDR listing in Japan of exchange traded funds (ETFs) listed on foreign stock exchanges.
- New York University School of Law (LL.M.)
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B.)
- 2008 -
- Lecturer, Hitotsubashi University School of Law
- 2007 - 2013
- Lecturer, Keio University Law School
- 1997 - 1998
- Sidley Austin LLP, Chicago
- For details, please contact the lawyer/professional.