We provide Japanese companies with a wide range of services, in association with local law firms, including advice, analysis, dispute-resolution, and contract-review with respect to their introduction to the South Korean market through, for example, the establishment of representative offices or branches, incorporation of local subsidiaries, M&A, joint ventures, or listing on South Korean stock exchanges. We also provide our services with respect to transactions between Japan and South Korea relating to trade, finance, and intellectual property.
- Naver Corporation - Business integration of Line Corporation and Z Holdings Corporation
- Legal audits and advice regarding Japanese companies' acquisition of South Korean companies.
- Legal advice regarding Japanese companies' mergers with South Korean companies in South Korea.
- Legal advice regarding the establishment of a joint venture between a Japanese company and a South Korean company in the oil sector.
- Legal advice regarding the establishment of Japanese companies' local subsidiaries and branches in South Korea.
- Legal advice regarding Japanese companies' lease dealings with South Korean corporations.
- Purchasing and subscribing for the shares of Binex Co., Ltd. by Nichi-Iko Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- 2004 - 2008
- Advise a computer game manufacturer in connection with litigation against licensee companies in China, Taiwan and Korea