In recent years, several new laws have been passed relating to the aerospace and space industry in Japan, including legislation governing Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), the Space Activities Act and the Satellite Remote Sensing Act. In addition, new laws and regulations have been emerging globally. Based on our experience of supporting companies in this vertical, we provide the following services.
(1) Advice on the design and structuring of contractual and transactional conditions for business in the aerospace and space industry.
(2) Advice on mergers and acquisitions as well as business alliances regarding companies in the aerospace and space industry.
(3) Legal research and feasibility studies on new business models in the aerospace and space industry.
(4) Advice on laws, regulations and soft laws of the aerospace and space industry in various countries.
(5) Assistance in negotiations with governments of relevant countries with respect to the aerospace and space industry related laws and regulations.
Nishimura Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (“NIALS”) Report by the Space Resource Development Laws Study GroupNotices