There are various companies that use Singapore as a base for their business developments in ASEAN countries, and many of them have their regional headquarters in Singapore. In order to offer effective legal solutions to support such companies' needs for smooth business operations in each country of the region, Nishimura & Asahi Singapore Office offers extensive legal services in the areas of M&A, disputes, finance, general corporate assistance and others in liaison with Nishimura & Asahi's other local offices and local lawyers in external law firms in ASEAN countries. Each case is handled by our tailored teams comprising our lawyers and local lawyers that we carefully select from external law firms in accordance with the characteristics of the case and the client's demands. Our reputation has been proven by a strong track record. Nishimura & Asahi Singapore Office also serves inbound needs for non-Japanese clients into Japan by teaming up with Nishimura & Asahi’s Tokyo-based expertise teams; among others, recent cases include investments by Singapore clients in the Japanese real-estate market.
Nishimura & Asahi Singapore Office consists of lawyers with specialist practice areas, including those seconded from Nishimura & Asahi in Japan, to be able to provide a full range of legal services to clients.
- By MRT North South Line/East West Line
- 3 minutes from Exit B of Raffles Place
- By taxi
- 25 minutes from Changi Airport
Attorneys at this office
- May 2015
- Shintaro Uno has been empanelled with the Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration (KLRCA) as Arbitrator.
- Mar. 2015
- Shintaro Uno has been empanelled with the Indonesia National Board of Arbitration (BANI) as Arbitrator.
- Sep. 2014
- Shintaro Uno has been appointed as a Fellow of the Singapore Institute of Arbitrators (FSIArb).
- Jul. 2014
- Shintaro Uno has been empanelled with the Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration (KLRCA) as Adjudicator.