Nishimura & Asahi enjoys strategic alliances with two leading Indonesian law firms, Walalangi & Partners and Rosetini & Partners.
Through these associations, we provide Japanese companies doing business in Indonesia with legal consulting services for all types of business-related activities. We provide companies coming to Indonesia with legal services in all main areas of corporate practice, including M&A, Banking & Finance, Real Property, Antitrust, Debt & Corporate Restructuring, Capital Markets and Bond Issuance, Employment, General Corporate, Technology, Media & Telecoms, Projects, Energy & Natural Resources, and Construction.
Walalangi & Partners is an independent Indonesian corporate law firm, ranked highly by Chambers Asia-Pacific 2020 for Corporate/M&A, and selected as the Best New Law Firm 2019-2020 and Real Estate Firm 2019-2020 by Asia Law Business Journal. The relationship between Nishimura & Asahi and Walalangi & Partners is one of cooperation between our two firms.
Indonesia Practice Partner: Yusuke Yoshimoto
- By taxi
- 60 minutes from Jakarta International Soekarno-Hatta Airport
- March 2020
- Articles: Indonesia: Jurisdiction Update in Relation to the COVID-19 Outbreak (As of March 23, 2020)
- Personal data bill - comparative summary between personal data bill and existing personal data regulations
- February 2020
- Feburary 13, 2018
- Nishimura & Asahi - Indonesia practice
- April 2, 2018
- Newsletters: Nishimura & Asahi enters new Indonesian association, Simplifications and Regulatory Improvement in Indonesia’s
- November 20, 2014
- Notice of opening of our Jakarta Office*
- Practice Areas