We opened our Ho Chi Minh City Office in October 2010, and we were the first Japanese law firm to do so. We also opened our Hanoi Office in August of the following year.
Presently, there are approximately 40 persons in the Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi Offices.
These lawyers from various countries and paralegals, together with staff members, provide a full range of legal services mainly concerning international transactions between Japan and Vietnam. In particular, we provide a wide range of legal advice related to new investment (establishment of a new company), business alliances, M&A, real-estate development, infrastructure construction, consultation regarding investments from Japan, as well as issues concerning labor, trade, risk management, compliance, etc. which Japanese companies that have already expanded their business in Vietnam may confront. We provide numerous consultations regarding new investment and business operations for those companies that have already been established, as many Japanese companies are expanding their business in the southern part of Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City (which is the commercial city of Vietnam), including the Industrial Zones of the surrounding provinces.
We will provide practical and detailed advice and information by better understanding the legal needs of each company in Vietnam, and by seeking to promptly understand the latest information on statutory amendments and practice according to local legal conditions that are constantly changing.
- By taxi
- 30 minutes from Tan Son Nhat International Airport
Attorneys at this office
- June 30, 2017
- Notice of change of telephone / fax numbers of Our Hanoi and HCMC Office, and change of room number of our HCMC Office
- December 2013
- Doing Business In Vietnam
- October 5, 2012
- Notice of relocation of our HCMC Office
- August 2011
- Media: Hikaru Oguchi (HCMC Office Partner)'s comments are quoted in an article that appears on the website of Viet Nam News entitled "VN seeks further Japanese investment."
- September 10, 2010
- Press release: Opening of Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City Office