We opened our Bangkok office in 2013. In August 2019, we agreed to acquire SCL Group, one of Thailand's leading local firms.
As a full-service law firm in Thailand, we focus on providing a full range of legal services to our clients through our lawyers who have a wealth of experience and great expertise in handling various types of cases related to Thailand and South East Asian countries.
Furthermore, in cooperation with our Tokyo office, our other offices in Japan and our other overseas offices, we provide a comprehensive range of legal services to our clients who are dealing with market entry into Thailand and other countries in the South East Asian region, and who may have obstacles after such market entry, due to legal and cultural differences.
- • Nishimura & Asahi (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
*At the 16th floor elevator hall, please turn left and you will find our office at the end of the hall on the left-hand side.
- By BTS: 3 minutes from Phloen Chit Station
- By taxi: 45 minutes from Suvarnabhumi International Airport
- • SCL Nishimura
*Please come to the 9th floor
- By BTS: 8 minutes from Chong Nonsi Station
- By taxi: 50 minutes from Suvarnabhumi International Airport
Attorneys at this office
- August 26, 2019
- Nishimura & Asahi acquires Thailand’s SCL Group
- June 14, 2018
- Seminar: Thailand: Effectively Structuring Acquisitions, Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances Deals
- March 28, 2018
- Seminar: Thailand: Negotiating for the Best M&A Deals
- March 23, 2018
- Seminar: Cross-border Energy in the Mekong Region
- May 2, 2016
- Notice of Relocation of Our Bangkok Office
- July 16, 2013
- Notice of opening of our Bangkok Office
- April 30, 2013
- Opening of Yangon Office and Bangkok Office
- Practice Areas