Our Bangkok Office was established in July, 2013.
We make every endeavor to offer the latest legal services to our clients, with lawyers who have a wealth of experience and great expertise in handling cases related to Thailand.
Also, in cooperation with our Tokyo Office, other overseas offices, and local law firms in Thailand with whom we have developed close networks, we comprehensively provide legal services to Japanese clients who are dealing with market entry into Thailand and other countries in the East Asian region, and who may have troubles after such market entry, based on legal and cultural differences.
- By BTS
- 3 minutes from Phloen Chit Station
- By taxi
- 45 minutes from Suvarnabhumi International Airport
Attorneys at this office
- June 14, 2018
- Semirar: Thailand: Effectively Structuring Acquisitions, Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances Deals
- March 28, 2018
- Semirar: Thailand: Negotiating for the Best M&A Deals
- March 23, 2018
- Semirar: Cross-border Energy in the Mekong Region
- May 2, 2016
- Notice of Relocation of Our Bangkok Office
- July 16, 2013
- Notice of opening of our Bangkok Office
- April 30, 2013
- Opening of Yangon Office and Bangkok Office
- Practice Areas