If you agree to the terms, please click the "Agree" button to proceed.
If you use the form, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by the Terms.
- Nishimura & Asahi, a joint operation between Nishimura & Asahi (Partnership) and Nishimura & Asahi LPC, will consider requests or inquiries via this inquiry form for our legal services, but will not answer or reply to legal questions or requests for legal opinions made via this form.
- No attorney-client relationship will be created between Nishimura & Asahi and you by reason of you sending information via this inquiry form.
Further, please be mindful of what you include in this inquiry form because any information you provide will not be considered information for which an attorney owes an obligation of confidentiality.
- When you make an inquiry, please fill out all the required fields correctly and provide all the requested information in the inquiry form, and explain what you wish to inquire about clearly and plainly.
- Nishimura & Asahi will endeavor to promptly respond to inquiries that are considered appropriate to respond to, but does not promise to provide a response to all inquiries or respond within any definite period of time.
If no response is provided or you consider the response unsatisfactory, Nishimura & Asahi does not owe any obligation and has no responsibility whatsoever to you, including without limitation, an obligation to disclose the reasons for not responding.
- Nishimura & Asahi is not in any way responsible for any damage, injury or loss you may suffer in connection with your use of this inquiry form.
Therefore, please take full responsibility for using this inquiry form.
- Nishimura & Asahi will appropriately handle personal information provided in connection with your inquiry within the scope of the purposes of use set forth in the Personal Information Protection Policy posted on this website.
- Nishimura & Asahi does not permit use of this inquiry form for any reason that deviates from the intended purpose of the form, including without limitation, for solicitation or other sales activity aimed at Nishimura & Asahi or any of its attorneys or staff.
- Nishimura & Asahi may, as necessity arises, amend or modify the Terms without prior notice.
If the Terms are amended or modified, the amended or modified Terms will apply.