Reproduction of all images and articles from our website without express permission is prohibited. All copyrights belong to Nishimura & Asahi and/or contributors. If you would like to use our articles, please contact us in advance.
Please observe the conditions below if you wish to link to Nishimura & Asahi.
- 1. You may not link to us from websites that contain the following content:
- (1) Illegal and/or immoral materials
- (2) Possible cause for intrusion of privacy, defamation and/or loss of reputation
- (3) Nudity and/or sexual descriptions
- (4) Inducement of illegal activities, especially representation of violence
- (5) Advertisement of religion, certain political and/or ideological activities
- (6) Inappropriate content by common standards
- 2. In addition to section 1 above, we may reject the link from websites that are incompatible with the beliefs at Nishimura & Asahi. We may also decline due to business-related reasons.
- 3. You may not use expressions or displays that imply affiliation between your website and Nishimura & Asahi.
- 4. Nishimura & Asahi will not be held responsible for any claims of damages and/or complaints from a third party against your website. We are not responsible for the accuracy or the content of our website.
- 5. Do not link to our website in a way that may cause a third party to misunderstand the origin of the content, for example, displaying our website in a frame.
- 6. As to websites that violate the above conditions, you must comply when Nishimura & Asahi requests a cancellation of links.
- 7. These terms are subject to change without notice and even after you are allowed to link to our website you are still expected to abide by the newest terms.
In order to make your visit to our website safe and enjoyable, we recommend using the recent available browsers.
- Windows（Windows 7 and above）
- Internet Explorer 10 and above
- Macintosh（OS X 10.8 and above）
- Android（4.2 and above）
- Basic Browser
- iOS 7 and above