Frankfurt / Düsseldorf | Frankfurt & Düsseldorf Offices Co-Representative, Germany Partner*
Dominik serves as co-representative of our offices in Frankfurt and Düsseldorf, Germany. He advises Japanese companies on corporate and cross-border M&A matters, as well as European companies regarding their business expansion into Southeast Asia (notably Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam). He has a wealth of international experience and brings unique insights into deal-making across different cultures in both emerging and mature markets.
Before joining the Tokyo office of Nishimura & Asahi in November 2019, Dominik worked at Clifford Chance (based out of Düsseldorf, Germany, and New York) and as in-house counsel at Pfizer, Inc. (New York).
- University of Bonn (Ph.D)
- Georgetown University (LL.M)
- University of Bonn (First State Examination)
- 2020 -
- Co-representative of Frankfurt & Düsseldorf Offices
- 2019 - 2020
- Tokyo Office
- 2017 - 2019
- Pfizer Inc., New York
- 2014 - 2017
- Clifford Chance, New York
- 2011 - 2014
- Clifford Chance, Düsseldorf, Germany