Carl Gustaf is widely regarded as one of the finest M&A practitioners in Sweden and the Nordic region. He is well known for his work on the largest M&A transactions in northern Europe, as well as for advising the Swedish government on public-sector privatizations and the sale of state-owned companies.
Chambers Global 2019 ranks Carl as “Senior Statesperson” for Corporate/M&A - Sweden.
Chambers Europe 2019’s “Spotlight Table” for Corporate Investigations - Sweden states:
“Carl Gustaf De Geer is a veteran practitioner in this space, described by one source as ‘a very senior lawyer of huge experience, particularly of government work, with a rock-solid reputation.’ He valuably combines extensive experience of corporate and M&A work with in-depth knowledge of anti-corruption, compliance and CSR issues.”
- University of Pennsylvania (LL.M.)
- University of Stockholm (LL.M.)
- 2005 - 2019
- VINGE, Stockholm
- 1990 - 2005
- Mannheimer Swartling, Stockholm
- 1983 - 1990
- Carl Swartling Advokatbyrå, Stockholm
- 1981 - 1982
- Donovan Leisure Newton & Irvine, New York
- For details, please contact the lawyer/professional.