- Japanese English
- Practice areas:
- Corporate GovernanceCorporate DisputesCorporate & Commercial TransactionsIP LitigationCivil Disputes Arising from Corporate ScandalsIP TransactionsPersonal Data & Privacy/Big Data BusinessesCorporate Crisis ManagementComplianceInternal Investigations & Outside InvestigationsBreaches of Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption Laws & RegulationsCartels & Bid-riggingWhistle BlowingHandling Overseas Corporate ScandalsLobbying & Contributing to Planning & Enacting of Public PolicyEducational ActivitiesMedicine/Medical DevicesMedical Field/HealthcareBiotechnology
- Admitted in Japan (1992)
- Chuo University Graduate School of Law (Ph.D.)
- Chuo University Graduate School of Law (M.A.)
- Waseda University (LL.B.)
- 2018 -
- Outside Director, TOMY Company, Ltd.
- 2015 - 2018
- Director of GlaxoSmithKline K.K.
- 2010 - 2015
- Corporate Officer/General Counsel of Novartis Pharma K.K.
- 2010 - 2015
- Director/Legal and Intellectual Property Executive Manager of Novartis Holding Japan K.K.
- 2008 - 2009
- Part-time Auditor, Nihon Medi-Physics Co., Ltd.
- 2005 - 2009
- Executive Officer/Legal Executive Manager of GE Healthcare Japan Corporation
- 2000 - 2001
- Vice President/General Counsel of Quallion LLC.
- 1999 - 2000
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- 1995 - 2004
- Nishimura & Partners (currently Nishimura & Asahi)
- 1993 - 1995
- Takaishi Law Office
- 1992 - 1993
- Braun, Moriya, Hoashi & Kubota
- For details, please contact the lawyer/professional.