- English Indonesian
- Practice areas:
- M&AJoint VenturesCross-border M&ACorporate GovernanceShareholders' Meetings & Relationships with ShareholdersCorporate DisputesCorporate & Commercial TransactionsReal EstateCivil LitigationCorporate Crisis ManagementInternal Investigations & Outside InvestigationsLabor LawInfrastructure/PPPIndonesia
- Admitted in Indonesia (2010)
Registered Foreign Lawyer in Singapore (2014)
(Not Admitted in Japan)
Ikang Dharyanto is the Indonesian qualified lawyer who has more than 10 years of legal experience and has advised a wide range of domestic and international clients across various industry sectors such construction, real estate, labor, manufacturing, criminal investigation, arbitration, and trading. Ikang focuses on mergers, acquisitions, corporate restructurings, dispute resolutions and asset disposals. Ikang has assisted in various high-profile transactions and with government authorities such as the Indonesian Investment Coordinating Board. He also advises on day-to-day corporate/commercial issues and licensing.
- The University of Pelita Harapan (LL.B., with a law degree (S.H.))
- 2013 - 2014
- Legal Manager, PT Grand Indonesia, Djarum Group
- 2007 - 2013
- Associate Lawyer, Hadiputranto, Hadinoto & Partners, Indonesia
- 2006 - 2007
- Assistant Lecturer, The University of Pelita Harapan
- For details, please contact the lawyer/professional.