- English Thai
- Practice areas:
- M&AJoint VenturesPrivate EquityCross-border M&ACorporate GovernanceCorporate & Commercial TransactionsCapital MarketsBankingFinance Regulations/ComplianceStructured Finance/SecuritizationCross-border Financial TransactionsCorporate Reorganization & Civil RehabilitationInsider TradingLabor LawNatural Resources & EnergyTelecommunicationsThailand
- Admitted in Thailand (2004)
(Not Admitted in Japan)
Extensive experience in corporate M&A, corporate finance, capital markets, company and securities related law, commercial law and banking regulations.
Main areas of practice include project investment, renewable energy, fund raising, listing, stock exchange and securities exchange related laws, takeover rules, legal due diligence, restructuring of shareholdings and general corporate advice.
Other areas of practice include credit financing transactions, exchange control law, structured finance and debt restructurings.
- London School of Economics (LL.M. in Corporate and Securities Laws, with High Merits)
- Thammasat University (LL.B., with Second Class Honors)
- 2004 - 2013
- Linklaters, Bangkok
- For details, please contact the lawyer/professional.