Vu Le Bang is the head of the Vietnam practice team in the HoChiMinh City Office.
Mr. Bang is a Vietnam partner of our firm. He joined the HoChiMinh City Office in 2010, as the first Vietnamese lawyer in the HoChiMinh City Office, and gained experience in a variety of diverse cases, from smaller cases involving mere research, to huge, complex projects. Mr. Bang specializes in inbound investments, corporate & commercial matters, M&A, banking & finance, real estate property & construction, and labour. He also has significant experience in providing advice regarding unfair competition, securities, capital market transactions, project financing transactions, infrastructure projects, and energy projects. Before joining the firm, Mr. Bang gained professional experience in both a law firm and working with multinational corporations. He has been a regular contributor to a number of law-related magazines, and has actively participated in the legal training of law students, having been a law lecturer in Vietnam since 2009.
Mr. Bang is a 2001 graduate of Hanoi University of Law (LL.B), and received an LL.M from the Transnational Law & Business University in Seoul, Korea in 2006. He is a member of the HoChiMinh Bar and the Vietnam Bar Federation, and is fluent in both English and Vietnamese.
- Transnational Law & Business University in Seoul, Korea (LL.M.)
- Hanoi University of Law (LL.B.)
- 2009 - 2010
- Lecturer, Binh Duong University
- 2004 - 2010
- Logos Law Firm, Seoul and HoChiMinh City
- 2003 - 2004
- In-house Legal Counsel, Toyota Motor Vietnam, Hanoi
- 2001 - 2003
- Assistant Director and In-house Legal Counsel, Eastern Medical Equipment Company, Hanoi
- For details, please contact the lawyer/professional.