- Japanese English Chinese
- Practice areas:
- Cross-border M&ACorporate GovernanceCorporate & Commercial TransactionsReal EstateCorporate Reorganization & Civil RehabilitationBankruptcyCross-border RestructuringLabor DisputesInternational LitigationInternational ArbitrationCompetition Law/Antitrust LawLabor LawCross-border Transactions (General)Global ComplianceLobbying & Contributing to Planning & Enacting of Public PolicyMedicine/Medical DevicesChina
- Admitted in China (2004)
Registered as a Gaikokuho Jimu Bengoshi (2011)
Cuiping Zhang graduated from Renmin University of China Law School (LL.M.). She passed the state law examination in 2002, was admitted as an attorney at law in China in 2004, and registered as a Gaikokuho Jimu Bengoshi in 2011. Between 1999 and 2007, she worked at Itoga & Soga and other firms. She then worked as a partner at Zhong Lun Law Firm, Beijing from 2008 to 2010, and joined Nishimura & Asahi in 2010. She is engaged as an adviser for both the China Enterprises Association in Japan and the All-China Federation of Enterprises Association in Japan. In addition to these positions, she is an expert of the Advisory Committee of the International Strategic Investment Research Center, University of International Business and Economics in China, and a standing director of the Chinese Chamber of Commerce in Japan.
- Renmin University of China Law School (LL.M.)
- Beijng International Studies University (Japanese Department)
- 2016 -
- A member, an expert of the Advisory Committee of the International Strategic Investment Research Center, University of International Business and Economics in China
- 2008 - 2010
- Zhong Lun Law Firm, Beijing Partner
- 1999 - 2007
- Itoga & Soga, etc.
- For details, please contact the lawyer/professional.