- Japanese English Chinese
- Practice areas:
- M&AJoint VenturesPrivate EquityCross-border M&ACorporate & Commercial TransactionsAnti-Counterfeiting/Brand ManagementTrade Secrets/Unfair CompetitionPersonal Data & Privacy/Big Data BusinessesIT/CloudTelecommunication & MediaHandling Breaches of Antitrust Laws & Competition Law OverseasCyber SecurityWhistle BlowingHandling Overseas Corporate ScandalsCompetition/Antitrust Merger Regulations & FilingsCross-border Transactions (General)TelecommunicationsBroadcasting Internet/Cyber LawChinaHong Kong
- Admitted in Japan (2003)
Kazuya Oishi mainly handles cross-border cases in Japan-China as well as global basis, especially M&A, investments, and IT matters.
Since admitted to the bar in 2003, he has gained substantial experience dealing with M&A and corporate cases.
From 2008 to 2010, he completed the Master of Laws Program in Chinese law at Peking University Law School. In addition, he received practical training at Zhong Lun Law Firm, Beijing.
From October 2011 to December 2018, he had been working as the representative of Nishimura & Asahi Beijing Representative Office.
Since January 2019, he has been working at Tokyo Office.
- Peking University Law School (LL.M.)
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B.)
- 2011 - 2018
- Representative of Beijing Representative Office
- 2009 - 2010
- Zhong Lun Law Firm, Beijing