- Japanese English
- Practice areas:
- Cross-border M&ACorporate DisputesCross-border RestructuringTax DisputesLabor DisputesAlternative Dispute ResolutionInvestor-State Dispute SettlementInternational LitigationInternational ArbitrationHandling Breaches of Antitrust Laws & Competition Law OverseasInternational TaxationLabor LawProduct Liability Act, Product Safety & the Recall of ProductsWTO/Regional Trade AgreementsInternational Investment Agreements & ISDSTrade Remedies & Defenses (Anti-dumping, CVD & Safeguards)Customs & TariffsCross-border Transactions (General)Global ComplianceAutomotive & Auto PartsIndiaOther Asian CountriesTurkey/Middle East
- Admitted in Japan (2006)
I advise Japanese corporations investing into and doing business in India, with a special focus on dispute resolution (litigation and arbitration) and regulatory work (criminal and competition related matters) in India. I also handle jurisdictions such as Sri Lanka, Pakistan, UAE, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives, and other countries in South Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
- Sophia University (LL.B.)
- 2018 -
- Member of the Young MCIA steering committee, Mumbai Centre for International Arbitration
- 2012 - 2013
- Nishith Desai Associates, Mumbai
- 2012 - 2013
- Nishith Desai Associates, Bangalore
- For details, please contact the lawyer/professional.