- Japanese English
- Practice areas:
- M&ACross-border M&ACorporate & Commercial TransactionsCross-border RestructuringIP LitigationIP TransactionsTrade Secrets/Unfair CompetitionPersonal Data & Privacy/Big Data BusinessesCross-border Transactions (General)Internet/Cyber LawAutomotive & Auto PartsRobotics/Artificial IntelligenceDigital OperationsDigital InnovationEU & EU Member StatesEuropean Countries (except EU Member States)/Russia/CIS
- Admitted in Japan (2006)
Admitted in New York (2017)
Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E)
Noriya specializes in corporate law, M&A, intellectual property, and data protection laws and regulations.
He handles M&A transactions in Europe, IP/IT-related matters, and matters relating to the Japanese Personal Information Protection Act and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). He also has experience in IP disputes such as patent infringement litigation and trade secret misappropriation litigation. He provides advice on various legal issues related to data utilization, IoT, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Munich Intellectual Property Law Center (LL.M.)
- University of Virginia School of Law (LL.M.)
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B.)
- Noerr LLP, Munich, Germany
- 2013 - 2015
- 2012 - 2015
- 2012 - 2013