Takuya Oshida is a partner in the corporate and M&A group of the firm. He represents many Japanese and international clients including major Japanese manufacturers, financial institutions, investment funds, construction companies and insurance companies in domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, joint ventures, licensing, restructuring, integrations and other corporate matters. He also counsels Japanese and foreign insurance companies carrying out business in Japan in corporate and M&A matters and regulatory issues. He is admitted in Japan and New York.
- University of California, Davis, School of Law (LL.M.)
- Keio University (LL.B.)
- 2015 -
- Legal counsel of Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation
- 2011 - 2017
- Lecturer, Keio University Law School
- Legal counsel of an insurance company, Tokyo, affiliated of General Electric Corporation
- 1999 - 2000
- Haynes and Boone, Texas
- For details, please contact the lawyer/professional.